Customer Service Support Role - Automotive (5-7 yrs)
Customer Service Support Sr. I
Primary Responsibilities :
- Creating and maintaining of Quotations, Sales Orders, Service Orders, and Customer Owned Material Refurbishment Orders (COM)
- Generate RAM for material return from global warehouses/customers
- Places orders, provides information on part pricing and availability, order status, and delivery information
- Communicates responses back to internal & external customers using communication tools like Apropos etc
- Perform transactional activities in ESKER & WINSHUTTLE tool
- Follows up on urgent orders to ensure they have shipped.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, including KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) and Operational Metrics
- Supports Annual Operating Plan initiatives for Global Spares and is actively involved in continuous improvement efforts
- Analyzes reports and metrics for deviation from plan, identification of root cause and execution of corrective action activities to deliver system capability and improvement
Mandatory Skills required to perform the job:
- Proficiency in SAP R/3 SD Module and Customer Order Processing in SAP
- Demonstration of superior customer service skills. Troubleshoots problems and provide resolution that is both beneficial to the customer and meets Lam's guidelines for resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate cross-functionally
- Regularly add valuable contribution to solutions and continuous improvement of the customer service process.
- Good analytical, problem solving and system skills
Desirable Skill :
- Reading & Writing skills in languages like Mandarin/Korean/Japanese
- Experience in aftermarket Spares Operations or Automotive
- Understanding of reverse value chain/repair operations
- Knowledge on Esker / Winshuttle etc and or previous experience lean/process improvement projects
Note: Candidates may be expected to work in shift depending on the business need.
Proposed shift timings are 6:00am to 3:00pm & 1:30pm to 10:30pm