Associate at Aurion Solutions
Views:678 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Customer Service Operations Role - Bank (6-13 yrs)
- Responsible for setting team level strategic action plans, by developing vision, setting high standards and executing to ideas
- Oversee a high performing operations team to achieve business goals in customer service and maintain employee satisfaction by providing leadership, communication, coaching and professional development to direct reports and their teams.
- Ensure timely, quality resolution of customer/client inquiries.
- Provide workload management for cross functional teams, ensuring that all SLAs are met on a consistent basis.
- Responsible for hiring of staff and developing key business tactics and plans to ensure departmental service levels and customer satisfaction levels are achieved.
- Proactively resolve potential issues, with escalation as appropriate.
- Creates and maintains an environment with intense focus on customer satisfaction and professional customer support balanced with consistent achievement of standard business objectives.
- Work closely with cross functional partners to ensure collaboration and process efficiencies are maintained.
- Drives improvements in business processes and ensures optimal resource utilization and audit compliant administrative process and strategy.
- Assist in documenting business requirements that can drive business process improvements and simplification
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.