Associate at Aurion Solutions
Views:627 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Customer Service Operations Role - Bank (6-13 yrs)
- Responsible for setting team level strategic action plans, by developing vision, setting high standards and executing to ideas
- Oversee a high performing operations team to achieve business goals in customer service and maintain employee satisfaction by providing leadership, communication, coaching and professional development to direct reports and their teams.
- Ensure timely, quality resolution of customer/client inquiries.
- Provide workload management for cross functional teams, ensuring that all SLAs are met on a consistent basis.
- Responsible for hiring of staff and developing key business tactics and plans to ensure departmental service levels and customer satisfaction levels are achieved.
- Proactively resolve potential issues, with escalation as appropriate.
- Creates and maintains an environment with intense focus on customer satisfaction and professional customer support balanced with consistent achievement of standard business objectives.
- Work closely with cross functional partners to ensure collaboration and process efficiencies are maintained.
- Drives improvements in business processes and ensures optimal resource utilization and audit compliant administrative process and strategy.
- Assist in documenting business requirements that can drive business process improvements and simplification