Customer Service Lead (1-15 yrs)
Role: Customer Service Lead
Type: Full Time
- You take ownership, coordinate and manage an overview to perform excellent Customer Service in the most efficient way possible
- You support you Centre operation by being an expert in all CS procedures and ensure knowledge in the team through your excellent communication and coordination skills
- Plan, drive, execute and follow up your communication activities in a timely and structured manner according to the business objectives.
- Collaborative mindset and cross functional way of working.
- Build and keep strong relationship with the outsourced partner to identify opportunities and methods to build and continuously improve employees and customer engagement.
- Provide support and feedback to all colleagues to ensure all customer needs are meet.
- Proactively provides solution and advice to colleagues.
- Proactively search for relevant information and feedback internally and externally.
- Supporting the Customer Service Manager and fulfilling the position in his absence.
- Work closely with the outsourced partner to ensure current and new ways of working are optimized in Customer Service.
- Ensure that the Local Customer Service contributes to the overall success of Global Customer Service and our business.
- Set the standard of excellent Customer Service by benchmarking performance.
- Analyses centre performance and follow up accordingly with the relevant stakeholders.
- Identify the issue that might affect the customer and act on them.
- Analyse, question and communicate the WHY behind the figures and KPIs.
- Communicate company goals, information, and expectation to the outsourced partner in a positive way.
- Optimize and develop constantly use of external communication channels (Phone, Mail, Chat, social media, Rate and reviews, CS pages, Mail communication etc), however always in line with Global direction and guidelines.
- You have excellent communication skills, including fluent written and spoken English
- Prior experience of customer service operations would be an added advantage. Minimum 5 years if applying from outside of HM
- You have experience from successfully coordinating projects
- You have a fashion background or interest and knowledge of fashion
- You are structured, organized and efficient
- Your passionate to drive the customer experience through our business partner
- Understand how to collaborate cross functionally in order to achieve results
- High contribution - performing consistently well on WHAT and HOW in your current role
- No disciplinary concerns
- Prior experience of customer service operations would be an added advantage