Director at Hashtag HR
Views:318 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Customer Service Head - IT Hardware/Networking (15-25 yrs)
- Understand requirement and create state of art Service network by taking into consideration projected sales quantity, location of sale and scope of repair.
- Create a service standard and Implement uniformly thru periodic audits and reviews
- Make & implement proper process flow so as to achieve high level of quality productivity with best usage of resources, time & manpower. Effective planning so as to reduce the costs and pilferage.
- Formulate and implement strategies which are aimed towards achievement of organizational objectives
- Ensure performance of business partners are as per Service Level Agreement (SLA) within Turnaround Time (TAT). Also control pendency
- Ensuring that the service team is fully equipped & trained to resolve customer issues
- Responsible for the managing and supervision of staff under including recruitment, resolving technical queries and bottlenecks
- After analyzing training need for team and service provider's staff, organize training programs including OJT
- Disseminating information to Team Members & drive the mentoring initiatives to increase knowledge
- Ability to manage Team, Cross Functional Activities and Channel Management
- Improve customer service score by developing innovative ways with high level of communication
- Monitor availability of competent manpower at workshop & Authorized providers as per service load
- Sourcing of service partner and finalizing agreement including commercials to ensure best service deliveries to end user
- Ensures the availability of tools, equipment and spare parts required while maintaining and controlling inventory levels
- Monitoring overall functioning of processes, thru regular Audits and reviews.
- Advance planning for spares/components/inventory requirement and sending the projection to higher management and Coordinating with OEM- s
- Preparing and submitting MIS reports based on data generated
- Periodically doing predictive and prescriptive analysis