Managing Partner at HRvisory
Views:283 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Customer Satisfaction Specialist - Electric Vehicle Sector (3-6 yrs)
Customer Satisfaction Specialist - EV
- You'll be working with a deep-tech Energy Management start up focused in the EV space.
- The company's mission is powered by our proprietary technology, Flexible Energy Stack that enables the seamless flow of energy between the grid and vehicle.
- You'll be working with the business and operations team. This team runs on leads, coffee, more leads, and an infectious passion to build operations and deploy teams to ensure the smooth running of our ground ops and make sure customers have a seamless experience.
- This team bring alive the proposition of Rapid Charging (for EV space) so that our customers benefit from 15 min rapid charging at all times.
What you will do :
You will ensure the smooth running of ground operations and help partners have a hassle-free experience - right from training to demos to relationship management, you will play a critical role in team.
Operations management :
- Responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations for a set of clients and making the operations viable for the Drivers/Drivers Cum Owners.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the products during operations.
- Ensure operations of the product in the network are in line with the agreed SLA's with the customers.
- In case of product issues, diagnose the product problem, report and work with the tech support team
- Integration of ground operations to technology.
- Training partners on the product, operations, and safety
- Conducting demonstration of the product
- Gather product and market intelligence for improvement of the product
Customer management :
- Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, elevated level of service.
- To ensure long term and profitable relationships with business partners and supply retention
- First point of contact for the drivers
- Ensure ownership of solving customer problems.-
- Managing relationships with aggregators to ensure good operations and effective utilization of the product
The ideal candidate requires :
- Must have relevant experience and must be an engineer
- Structured problem solving, detail-oriented, and customer-first attitude.
- Proven working experience in operations/ product support
- Market knowledge (EVs, Charging station deployment, Logistics )
- Proficiency in English and regional language; Communication and negotiation skills
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- People management and ability to build rapport
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals.
- Data analytics skills / should be comfortable working with MS excel. Should have the intuition to use data effectively.
What matters more :
- Quality of work
- Approach towards problem-solving
- Dissatisfaction towards mediocre work
- Resilient attitude to bounce back after failing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.