Senior Manager - HR at AKNA Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:578 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Customer Retention Manager - Food (3-8 yrs)
- We are in the process of sourcing a Customer Retention Manager with India's first lifestyle oriented fresh food digital brand called Pluckk. (you can go through https://pluckk.in/). The position will be based at the organisation's corporate office at Mahalaxmi, Mumbai.
- We are sourcing for a Customer Retention Manager for Pluckk (Indus Fresh is now Pluckk), Pluckk is part of Essar Global Fund Limited (EGFL), set up in 2005, invests in building and nurturing assets, and creating value in the core sectors of Energy, Infrastructure & Logistics, Metals & Mining and Technology & Retail.
- With Assets Under Management (AUM) of USD 8.2 billion, as on 31 March 2021, and a net asset value of USD 4.4 billion, the current investment portfolio of EGFL is future centric and value accretive. Over the last five years, EGFL has rebalanced its portfolio by strategically monetizing some of the world class assets and businesses built by Essar, which has an entrepreneurial track record of 50 years.
- Pluckk is Essar's investment in a digitally integrated platform selling fresh fruits & vegetables, which is targeting to be a preferred brand in a US$ 300 billion market.
- As a digital e-commerce platform, Pluckk is serving Mumbai and Bangalore currently, and plans to expand to the top 15 cities in India. Delivering farm-to-fork supply chain in a 24-hour model, a huge scope of penetrating the fastest growing industry lies ahead for the business. By building a digital platform for supporting healthy lifestyle patterns, Pluckk would be changing demand dynamics and would be fuelling growth. Ozone-washed, traceable & hand-picked, the company provides assortments that are high quality and customers-curated.
- Targeting a strong position in the changing Fruit & Vegetable (F&V) industry
- Digitally integrated model delivering fresh produce that are safe & high on nutrition
- Building Pluckk as a preferred brand in US$ 300-bn market in India, growing at 60% CAGR
- Online grocery market is US$ 4 bn, and is growing at 47% CAGR. It will grow 10X to US$ 4 bn in next 7 years
- Mission to connect a million households, with a network of 100,000+ farmers
- Envisaging ~US$ 100 +mn revenues & a valuation of US$ 600 mn by FY24
- For more information on the organization, we would request you to visit the following url:
Website: https://pluckk.in/ & https://www.essar.com/
Pluckk is presently present in Western and Southern India and will have a National presence by 2023. Pluckk has recently earned a seed funding of 5 million USD from Exponentia Ventures.
Customer Retention Manager:
- Responsible for key KPIs of customer retention, frequency, Average order value of returning customer, LTV, conversion rates.
- Creating buyer personas in coordination with acquisition and create consumer journey, merchandising, communication for each.
- Managing strategy and communication across all customer touch points.
-Executing the strategy across touch points in coordination with acquisition team, customer service, technology, brand, delivery, packaging.
- Creating the required communication across channels in terms of content, video, text, audio, images etc as required in coordination with agency /inhouse team.
- Conducting customer research, survey, direct customer calls, visits to understand customer feedback, profile, reasons for drop off, needs.
- Manage directly the retention tools like - moengage, sms, email, app notifications, email newsletters, on site customer journey for returning customers.
- Conceptualize, implement, manage features like loyalty, subscription on the site.
- Marketing mindset
- Execution skill in order to maximize retention strategy
- Digital skill of working on tools like clever tap, moengage, loyalty program, subscription
- Analytics skill to work on excel, LTV to CAC models, AB experiments
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across company, strategize, convince and execute through them
- Experience in delivering high quality digital content for premium audiences
We will call you after receiving your application and will discuss the role and the financials in detail before processing your application further.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.