Customer/Predictive/Statistical Analytics - Pharma/Healthcare/Lifesciences (0-7 yrs)
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
- Proficiency in one or more of analytical tools such as SAS product suite (Base Stat, E-miner, SAS EGRC), SPSS, SQL, KXEN and any other statistical tools such as R, Matlab etc.
- Advanced Excel including VBA and PowerPoint skills
- Consulting skills and project management experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to tie analytic solutions to business/industry value and outcomes
- 1-7 years of analytics overall experience, including at least 2 years of quantitative analysis in pharma/Healthcare/Lifesciences
- Hands on experience in Predictive analytics projects involving statistical modeling, customer segmentation etc.
- MS in Statistics, Data Mining, Econometrics or related fields or MBA (Preferred)
- Exposure to US/ overseas Markets is preferred
You will be responsible for: -
- Develop methodologies to support Customer Analytical project execution
Develop predictive analytics based solutions for:
- Customer Segmentation
- Statistical Models across customer Life cycle
- Attrition / Cross-Sell / Up sell Propensity Models
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Pricing Analytics
- Web Analytics
- Apply appropriate techniques, such as exploratory data analysis, regression, bootstrapping, trees, cluster analysis, survival analysis and so on
- Develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- Partner with client teams to understand business problems and marketing strategies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.