Customer/Predictive/Risk Analytics - Financial Services/Retail/CMT (1-10 yrs)
The Data Analytics team - Financial Services, Credit cards, Banking Retail, Pharma, Healthcare, Telecom etc, to provide the following analytics solutions:
- Marketing Analytics
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Social Media Analytics
- Pricing Analytics
- Risk Analytics
- Established competency in one or more of the following:
a) Financial Analysis
b) Business Analysis
c) Statistical Modeling
- Strong Analytical aptitude and logical reasoning ability
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong process/project management skill
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as SAS/SQL and complex data sources
- Experience in one or more financial services/CMT/ Retail/ FMCG/ Oil & Gas /Natural Resources businesses
- The data analytics team works across the entire analytics value chain to support clients with basic reporting/dashboarding, to predictive modeling, and then forecasting and optimization.
- BE/BTech / Masters in a numerate subject such as Statistics, Economics Mathematics, Operational Research, Business Administration, Economics etc. from Premier Institute or a track record of performance that demonstrates this ability
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
- Proficiency in one or more of analytical tools such as SAS product suite (Base Stat, E-miner, SAS EGRC), SPSS, SQL, KXEN and any other statistical tools such as R, Matlab etc.
- Advanced Excel including VBA and PowerPoint skills
- Consulting skills and project management experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to tie analytic solutions to business/industry value and outcomes
- 1-7years of analytics overall experience, including at least 2 years of quantitative analysis
- Hands on experience in Predictive analytics projects involving statistical modeling, customer segmentation etc.
- MS in Statistics, Data Mining, Econometrics or related fields or MBA (Preferred)
- Exposure to US/ overseas Markets is preferred
As a Analyst / Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Develop methodologies to support Customer Analytical project execution
Develop predictive analytics based solutions for:
- Customer Segmentation
- Statistical Models across customer Lifecycle
- Attrition / Cross-Sell / Upsell Propensity Models
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Pricing Analytics
- Web Analytics
- Apply appropriate techniques, such as exploratory data analysis, regression, bootstrapping, trees, cluster analysis, survival analysis and so on
- Develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- Partner with client teams to understand business problems and marketing strategies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.