Director at Hashtag HR
Views:2666 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Customer Marketing Manager - FMCG (5-7 yrs)
- Create a compelling brand connection with shoppers at the point of purchase.
- Activate multiple touchpoints in stores & on-premise so that brand engages & wins with targeted shoppers
- Design relevant activations to achieve desired consumer off-takes & to build brand saliency
- Develop a POP vision that drives brand & category messaging and brings alive brand imagery in-store & on-premise.
- The incumbent has the responsibility to leverage the GTM for OTC and OHC business. He/ she will play a vital role in building key initiatives for the Company's OTC and OHC portfolio that can be implemented through the Sales team.
- He/ she need to align resources and drive key impact initiatives to deliver business results effectively.
- The Incumbent will impact the overall performance of the business by keeping self & others focused on KPIs, and by holding self & others accountable for results.
- Drive brand & category messaging and enhance brand imagery in store
- Analyze external & internal data to devise format-wise pack wise promotion strategy
- Work in sync with brand teams to create powerful activation platforms
- Activate multiple visibility touchpoints at the point of purchase to engage target shoppers
- Evaluate and share execution trackers & ROI analysis for key promotions & activations
- Liaise with shopper team to develop generic category planograms for impactful trade visibility
- Identify & activate key business drivers that will increase brand availability, stock depth, and offtake
- Use innovative approaches to increase brand salience amongst target shoppers
- Prepare and maintain hygiene across multiple budget pools Promotions, Visibility, Activation & Manpower
- Operate within planned budgets and judiciously invest in activities to drive brand growth
- Network with peer group FMCG companies, consultants to design and implement brand strategies