Director at Hashtag HR
Views:3424 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Customer Marketing Manager - FMCG (5-7 yrs)
- Create a compelling brand connection with shoppers at the point of purchase.
- Activate multiple touchpoints in stores & on-premise so that brand engages & wins with targeted shoppers
- Design relevant activations to achieve desired consumer off-takes & to build brand saliency
- Develop a POP vision that drives brand & category messaging and brings alive brand imagery in-store & on-premise.
- The incumbent has the responsibility to leverage the GTM for OTC and OHC business. He/ she will play a vital role in building key initiatives for the Company's OTC and OHC portfolio that can be implemented through the Sales team.
- He/ she need to align resources and drive key impact initiatives to deliver business results effectively.
- The Incumbent will impact the overall performance of the business by keeping self & others focused on KPIs, and by holding self & others accountable for results.
- Drive brand & category messaging and enhance brand imagery in store
- Analyze external & internal data to devise format-wise pack wise promotion strategy
- Work in sync with brand teams to create powerful activation platforms
- Activate multiple visibility touchpoints at the point of purchase to engage target shoppers
- Evaluate and share execution trackers & ROI analysis for key promotions & activations
- Liaise with shopper team to develop generic category planograms for impactful trade visibility
- Identify & activate key business drivers that will increase brand availability, stock depth, and offtake
- Use innovative approaches to increase brand salience amongst target shoppers
- Prepare and maintain hygiene across multiple budget pools Promotions, Visibility, Activation & Manpower
- Operate within planned budgets and judiciously invest in activities to drive brand growth
- Network with peer group FMCG companies, consultants to design and implement brand strategies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.