Talent Advisor at Talent Socio
Views:177 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Customer/Marketing Analytics Role - eCommerce (3-9 yrs)
We have an opportunity for Marketing Analytics with known E-Commerce Company.
- Immerse yourself in vital mass-marketing campaign statistics, run multivariate analysis, isolate variables + A/B test to find effective, fast-paced solutions
- Fix root causes that cause low performance fluctuations with urgency in order to preserve revenue
- Develop blueprint for effective campaigns basis the insights emerging out of consumer patterns to achieve growth targets.
- Design and maintain a data-oriented framework for decision making along with tracking progress of marketing & product functions.
- Monitor competition on various aspects of their digital presence and growth via digital channels.
- Build insights and improve performance of all online marketing channels (e.g. emails, app notifications, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Facebook, etc.).
- Set key performance indicators for existing and new functions/projects across the company.
- Daily/Weekly game plans that are data-driven to ensure effective campaign strategy rollout
- Work with large amounts of data. Be part of the effort to improve our reporting regimen (through use of dashboards/tools/ We want to greatly improve our reporting)
- Work urgently/quickly. Your quick/strategic responses are the difference between large chunks of revenue.
- Positive attitude is a must. You're an addition to the company's energy.
- Adhere to Upcision policies, standards, and procedures while maintaining the company's core values
Immediate Joiners or someone with short notice period preferred.