Customer Innovation Role - Diary (10-15 yrs)
Customer Innovation - Diary for a Leading Swedish MNC
1. Responsible for developing, implementing and optimizing of new and improved products, processes and applications
2. Offer new proactive activities, reflecting the needs and priorities of the global and regional strategies.
3. Co-manage the opportunity pipeline together with sales (led by sales) and ensure active opportunity management and pipeline leadership
4. Active member of the India-Go-To-Market team in developing and driving strategy and tactical value propositions of our offerings
5. Support the application development and solutions, as well as be a part of R&D team for developing New Products and prototypes.
6. Responsible for proactively providing the needed customer innovation support within the Indian Business segment
7. Accountable for the robustness of solutions from lab to pilot to production, as well as efficient sampling to customers.
8. Ensure Full Compliance of the EHS Requirement in the area under control and provide appropriate EHS reports.
9. B.Tech / M.Tech / Phd in dairy technology.
10. 10 - 12 years of experience in a similar role in the Food Industry. Fluency in English Language is a must. Ability to interact with cross functional teams and drive collaboration.
11. Knowledge of the Oil & Fat industry is a distinct advantage