Recruitment Consultant at Ace Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2674 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Customer Experience Role - HNI Segment - Banking (7-12 yrs)
Responsible for managing HNI customer Service Experience across the client lifecycle - ensuring priority service and enhance experience across all touch points. Will entail the following.
- Will manage the HNI Service RM channel (Dedicated Service Relationship Managers in top branches) to optimize service delivery to the top clients of the bank
- Analyzing customer complaints, doing RCA, and ensuring feedback is provided to operations/ product team to enhance proposition or processes
- Analyze key requests, turnaround times and evaluate digital interventions with key stakeholders to enhance customer experience
- Define actionables basis HNI NPS outcomes provided by Service Delivery team to drive key actionables in order to enhance client service experience
- Launch & drive channel level initiatives in conjunction with channel team to ensure higher service levels to HNI clients
- Continuously engage with other stakeholders like Operations, Product teams and Sales to ensure robust ecosystem for the RM channel to deliver higher service delivery across all touch points
- To create metrics and dashboards to drive optimal service levels. Engage with Leadership and highlight key success metrics and gaps in performance parameters, drives, initiatives and feedbacks
- Conduct branch visits/ focus group discussions to identify RM needs and gaps and continuously innovate to enhance client service experience
- Create and maintain training content across Service expectations processes and delivery for the RM channel
- Do continuous competition benchmarking and gather market intelligence to continuously enhance and upgrade client service experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.