Recruitment Consultant at Ace Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3247 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Customer Experience Role - Digital Banking (12-16 yrs)
- Customer Experience (Digital Banking) is to define customer experience strategies across all digital touch points to position Bank Service as the key driver for winning customer loyalty.
- The role holder is responsible for defining, designing and driving the development and management of the features and functionality of the bank's Digital experiences. Results have to be achieved through facilitation and collaboration with key stakeholders from across the business and information technology. This role will determine strategic Digital needs, develop and prioritize initiatives, ensure alignment with cross-functional budgets and resources, and act as a key stakeholder on various Digital initiatives to ensure delivery.
- Undertake Projects on improving customer experience across the Digital Banking touch point as per management needs and industry trends.
- Envision Strategy, Process design activity, and the Implementation of the change in all its dimensions to enhance customer experience
- Develops and implements strategic, tactical and operational customer engagement plans, programs, and initiatives to align in line with the division's objectives.
- Manages and controls the operating framework for the department, provides guidance and support, ensures implementation and review of work processes in order to achieve high performance standards and continuous improvement.
- Understand how our customers use Digital channel and how changes to channel experiences can have positive or negative impacts on customer experience
- Analyse customer needs, competitive offerings and provide direction on best practices and emerging trends in relation to banking industry
- Benchmarking best practices and key service differentiators that go beyond banking; to derive learning from new age digital technologies companies including adoption of innovation in the Fin Tech Domain
- This person will be responsible to work closely with the Digital Banking Head to create a highly customer centric and profitable digital banking vertical with significant contribution to growth and profitability
- Act as the Digital evangelist to key stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Create and own the business case for Digital initiatives and drive for approval with financial leadership and other technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Lead the prioritization of Digital features and understand the art of sequencing their delivery with an agile framework.
- Build technology solutions & lead the digitization journey for the organization to ensure industry best Omni-channel customer experience
- Provide clear Digital requirements and business rules to guide the development of new features and define acceptance criteria of those features
- Coordinates with technology team to ensure Digital channel enhancements are implemented as per specifications, within budget and on schedule.
- Ability to provide clear UX direction as well as timely and prescriptive feedback on work as well as how to improve the design process for the company as a whole.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.