Senior Consultant - IT Recruitment at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:645 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Customer Advisory Role - Sales Process Implementation (3-6 yrs)
Customer Advisory - Sales Process Implementation
Exp: 3-6 yrs
Work location: Bangalore
Position Requirements :
- Demonstrates proven industry and management consulting competent-level to proficient-level skills in Customer centric solutions while working collaboratively with business stakeholders and project teams to deliver measurable results for all business tracks through the entire customer life cycle.
- Experience process in re-engineering, developing & analysing heat-maps, customer journey maps and building quantitative methods/ frameworks for business case justification would be a huge plus.
- Experience in operating with standard business process frameworks and ability to build/ establish pragmatic customer strategies and roadmaps with quantified KPIs is preferred.
- Demonstrates extensive industry knowledge and business models of software, internet, computer, networking and other high tech segments.
- Prior experience working in a consulting firm targeting Customer Centric solutions with the ability to grasp, gather/author functional requirements, translating them to technical requirements and identifying areas of potential improvement would be an added advantage.
- Ability to analyse a variety of solutions for a given context is essential. Experience in working with COTS (Customized off-the-shelf) solutions would act as added advantage
The following skills are most essential:
- Ability to demonstrate extensive management consulting abilities as a leader within a project team that includes the following :
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management; and reviewing the work of team members.
- Researching and analysing pertinent client, industry, and technical matters, including leveraging the ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously for self and others.
- Demonstrating self-motivation and responsibility for personal growth and development while mentoring junior members of the team with strong attention to detail
- Leveraging analytical skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simple and actionable tasks
- Leveraging customer centric solutions knowledge and skills, especially as it relates to project management, project facilitation, and the development of client deliverables
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Networking and relationship building with external and internal clients, industry leaders, and prospects at executive, director, and staff level