HR Manager at Curve Tomorrow
Views:138 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Curve Tomorrow - Project Manager/Implementation Manager - WeGuide (3-10 yrs)
"Do you want to help build the best patient engagement platform that significantly improves healthcare for millions of patients?"
WeGuide is a patient engagement platform, which is used by researchers and clinicians to guide patients through treatment and clinical trials and collect relevant data along the way. Patients receive support during their care process through various interactions (education, questionnaires, reminders) and clinicians and researchers are able to collect high-quality patient-reported data. WeGuide is used by researchers and clinicians all over the world, some examples:
- WeGuide is used by Hospitals and Healthcare organisations to engage with their patients. [here](https://www.weguide.com.au/covid19)
- WeGuide is used to monitor 10.000 frontline healthcare workers globally that have received a BCG vaccination. More info [here](https://www.weguide.com.au/blog/patient-centric-how-to-build-an-app-that-solves-global-issues)
WeGuide is a 2-year-old company, that is a spin-off of Curve Tomorrow - a successful digital health consultancy with over 40 employees, with offices in Australia, India, Pakistan & Netherlands.
What we're looking for?
- WeGuide is looking for an experienced project manager/implementation manager with demonstrated success in working with clients to implement software/SaaS platforms. WeGuide operates in a complex market, providing patient engagement solutions for pharmaceutical, research and medical healthcare organisations.
- You will be responsible for the successful implementation of the Weguide platform for our clients - project time, cost, quality and customer satisfaction. This includes working with them to understand their needs and requirements for the platform and managing the stakeholders and budget. You will work closely with the product team and the founders of the company to deliver a world-class product that has the potential to expand into other markets and positively impact millions of lives.
- Strong experience (3+ years) in managing the implementation of SaaS and software platforms.
- Proven history of managing simultaneous projects in complex environments (including external stakeholders, project budget, internal development teams).
- Proven history of delivering projects on time and to budget
- Experience in defining the scope of projects (goals, deliverables, schedule, and budget)
- Experience working directly with the product and engineering team to resolve issues.
- Experience working directly with clients and the ability to build relationship and trust
- Strong experience using project management systems such as JIRA
- Superb organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent English spoken and written communication
Anything else you bring to the table is a bonus:
- Experience in a startup environment
- Experience in the healthcare sector
- Proficiency and experience with human-centred design concepts (including UX/UI)
- Strong research skills, including UX research and user testing
- Google Analytics
- Experience with Marketing and Business Development
What's important to us?
-Strong personal alignment with our mission of making a positive impact on people's lives
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Strong initiative
- Product and Delivery Focus
What do we offer?
- Remote-first digital health company (with offices in Melbourne, Perth & Mumbai).
- Working in a fast-growing international team.
- Creating digital health products that will really help patients around the world.
- Flexible working hours
- An amazingly genuine, engaging and friendly culture.
- Competitive Salary with company stock options