Curriculum Development Manager - English Subject - EdTech Startup (6-12 yrs)
We are currently retained by a prominent EdTech Startup to hire a Curriculum Development Managers for English. This role offers you the opportunity to lead a large team of curriculum designers, analyze and strategize academic action plans that solve basic needs of all stakeholders involved for English as a subject.
- Please note this is with an education startup that is growing in an exponential manner so please apply only if you want to work with a startup and are passionate about revolutionizing curriculum in the education space. And more importantly, you have deep subject matter expertise in Hindi along with significant experience in creating learning solutions.
- This role will lead English Curriculum Development for K-12 and would be the SME on all matters related to English and will lead a team of curriculum designers on English
The role will encompass :
1) Working in close relation with the technology team to create academic solutions for both classroom and at home setup.
2) Understand the pain points of the current teaching ecosystem and create meaningful academic solutions.
3) Build a highly competent curriculum team by delivering subject matter expertise and bringing in global best practices.
4) Prepare a roadmap for the academic solution that is in line with the future goals of the organisation.
To fit the bill :
1) You must have 8-12 years of experience in education development sector, with significant experience in creating learning solutions.
2) Must have relevant masters/PhD with deep subject matter expertise in English.
3) Hands-on with usage of technology in education and at least two years of experience in managing teams in a similar role. (Non-negotiable)
4) Please note strong pedigree/educational background in Hindi would be preferred for this.
Interested please write to us with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fitment to the role along with your experience in building curriculum for institutions, SME in English, key contributions, team size handled and any projects that could be of relevance.
Please note the role will be decided on your experience and expertise and this isnt an Editor role.
Please note this role can be based in any of the following cities- Mumbai would be the preferred location but can also be based in Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune.