Curriculum Developer - Media Conglomerate (8-12 yrs)
Work with one of the largest media houses in India, take your career to a new high with the global exposure and experience.
Our client is among the top 3 most trusted newspapers in India, read by more than 30 million Indians. It is one of the most renowned names in Indian media especially across North India. They also host a multitude of media initiatives like Print, Digital, TV, Events and Radio Stations covering various states in the country to connect better with the locals. Their website is one of the fastest growing digital news sites, where they have shown a growth in audience by around 200% in tier 2 and 3 cities and towns in India.
The 6 decade old media house was founded by a fearless and famous journalist and writer who has been felicitated with many literary awards. Currently led by a team of experts and media professionals at its CXO levels, the publishing house has expanded to many digital and offline businesses under its roof, providing employment to thousands in India. They have kept the flag high with their journalistic values and quality coverage of events throughout the world.
As a Curriculum Developer, you will be responsible for building the world class Curriculum for K12 students.
What you will do:
- Responsible for analyzing student test data.
- Responsible for assessing and discussing curriculum standards.
- Researching trends in instructional methods and educational technology.
- Reviewing and recommending textbooks and other educational materials.
- Observing work of teaching staff and evaluating their performance.
- Providing feedback based on individual observations and student performance data.
- Developing and guiding teachers on procedures for implementing curriculum.
- Training teachers and other instructional staff in new content or technology.
- Mentoring teachers in skill improvement.
- Planning, organizing and conducting conferences and workshops.
What you need to have:
- BE/B.Tech/BCA/M.Tech/MCA/ M.B.A /PGDM with Computer science background
- Experienced in K12 segment in content development
- Ability to collaborate with multiple individuals at varying levels
- Ability to establish effective working relationship with teachers and school administrators
- Excellent problem-solving and team management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills