HR at Curiza Lifesciences
Views:497 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Curiza Life - Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager/Manager - International Business Development (3-5 yrs)
Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager/Manager - International Business (Pharmaceuticals)
Job Role: International Business Development
- Desired candidate profile: 3-8 years of experience in similar role with a proven track record of revenue generation.
- Hands on experience in handling distributors in various countries
- Expertise in building business in various geographies.
- Hands on with dossier filing, submission in MOH of respective territories directly or via partners
- Understanding of production schedule and supply chain management.
- Should have an understanding of legal agreements, deal negotiations & finalization and should be well versed with process of in-licensing.
- Open to travel with strong communication (both written & verbal)
- Graduate/Post graduate in Pharmaceutical management
1) Identify the potential client and research & build relationship with existing and new clients.
2) Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
3) Research, planning and implementing new target market initiatives.
4) Assess drug pipelines, screen for clinical trials and key patent information, to quickly and accurately evaluate opportunities across different therapeutic areas.
5) Identify potential partner companies and acquisition targets in line with company's business strategy, for the optimal price and payment structure.
6) Market research, trends, data analysis, competitor analysis, customer preferences using data sources like IQVIA (IMS data), Exim data.
7) Responsible for business development activities for Formulations & Ingredients.
8) New product development/ in licensing as per the market/client requirement.
9) Responsible for all product-related communication to ensure messaging accuracy and product detail correctness.
10) End to end management of sales order right from coordinating & PO release from client till dispatch of consignment.
11) Exposure to CIS and Africa Region