HR at Curia India Private Limited
Views:1295 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Curia Global - Manager - Procurement (10-15 yrs)
- The Procurement Manager is accountable for Curia's Procurement performance at the assigned regional, country or site level.
- This position has responsibility for all aspects of Operational Procurement, coordinating Project Management of Procurement projects at site and "in country" sourcing and negotiations.
- The spend managed will cover both direct and indirect goods and services and entail the active engagement of specialist Curia Procurement resources around the world.
- Operational responsibilities include ensuring materials are available for production according to schedule, inventory is minimised and cash management is optimised.
- Management of Procurement projects requires functional alignment to provide an efficient implementation process for early recognition of savings.
- Sourcing and negotiations are to be conducted at a country level with local suppliers or as designated by Procurement Management.
- The incumbent will also have managerial responsibility for staff and should demonstrate exemplary leadership qualities in order to develop, motivate and retain staff.
CANDIDATES SHOULD BE FROM THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY ONLY.