Cure.fit - Training Operations Role - Learning & Development (5-7 yrs)
- Demand and supply planning for all training effort; Work closely with hiring & operations team to ensure all WFM efforts are well aligned.
- Scheduling training batches & courses for pan India operation;
- Improvement initiatives on the cost of L&D (trainer, facilities, travel, administrative, content, partnership) as well as drive utilization to improve profitability;
- Drive projects around scaling the L&D effort including finding alternative channels/methods
- Drive operational excellence to ensure continuous improvement in all L&D operational flows. Documentation, reporting & governance to be built & driven for pan-India operations.
- Lead as city dean/principal for the academy.
- Operational leadership for any b2c startup/business - logistics/retail/supply chain
- 2-3 years post MBA experience or 3-5 years in startup at mid-high scale
- Has handled opex and capex responsibilities
- Has lead mid-large teams, driven operational KPIs for local/remote teams
- Project management with pilot, rollout & scale exposure