Assistant Manager at Curefit
Views:655 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Cure.Fit - Operations Head - Customer Service (3-7 yrs)
What's in it for you?
- Lead customer support function & play crucial role in creating best-in-class customer experience for fitness & wellness products.
- Be responsible for running critical customer experience & brand custodianship projects resulting in high customer and brand love.
- Opportunity to leverage your analytical & problem-solving skills for improving CS ops & quality metric & provide better CSAT to the end-user
- Work closely with tech/product teams to build relevant solutions to create scalable CS ops & automation charter to provide high customer & employee satisfaction.
- Get first-hand experience of building high NPS products & business at scale.
What will be the key responsibilities?
- Own operational & quality charter for Cultfit customer support team. Be responsible for creating scalable & efficient channels while ensuring high CSAT.
- Build right combination of inhouse & external partner teams for continued growth
- Work closely with growth & tech teams to improve customer experience metric (contacts per order, speed and accuracy)
- Build & scale the operational team, groom the support team & enable them to take projects beyond the day-to-day operational goals.
- Build & run a robust training & development charter; build a culture of continuous improvement with regular intervention on the training & upskilling activities.
- Drive process excellence charter; Own process design, control & governance metric to ensure high-quality operation.
- Define key requirements for improving operational workflows for internal & external teams. Work closely with tech/product to deliver them in the desired timeline and impact.
- Ideate, deploy and scale automation and proactive monitoring effort on all key product & service operations to ensure quality & CE standards are met
- Work closely with people & HR functions to deliver high employee NPS & retention.
Who is this role suitable for?
- Min 2-3 years of prior experience of leading CS team for high NPS consumer products - ecom/mcom, hospitality or retail brands, premium travel and financial services
- Driven operational excellence projects to improve operations/quality KPIs
- Background in process excellence, six sigma quality approach
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders across product, business, tech, ops functions.
- Min 3-4 years of experience in BPO, KPO or retail business; a large part of it in people management roles.