Cure.Fit - Manager - Quality & Training - Telesales Function (4-5 yrs)
- Own quality & process design for telesales function. Setup quality audit processes, run and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Build & drive training efforts for onboarding & upskills for the team to deliver superior revenue results & high CSAT.
- Work closely with partner quality & training team; guide them & evaluate their performance thru daily, weekly, monthly monitoring & review efforts.
- Work closely with the operations team to identify key performance challenges & drive relevant training interventions.
- Ideate, deploy and scale automation and proactive monitoring effort on all key product & service workflows to ensure quality & CE standards are met
- Min 2-3 years of prior experience in managing the quality & training for a high CSAT process.
- Candidates with prior experience of working in telesales channel of high NPS consumer products - ed-tech, travel & experiences, premium credit cards & financial services will be preferred.
- Have built training programs, run successfully to deliver desired business and quality goals.
- Driven operational excellence projects to improve operations/quality KPIs
- Background in process excellence, six sigma quality approach
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders across product, business, tech, ops functions.
- Min 4-5 years of experience in BPO, KPO or retail business