Human Resource at Cure.fit
Views:1049 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Cure.fit - Manager/Lead - Customer Support (10-14 yrs)
- Manage end-to-end operations and performance metrics (drive productivity, quality and CSAT) for Customer Support operations
- Will be site leader and owner for driving cure.fit values and customer experience tenants in the CS team.
- Will be the primary contact between the business owners and customer issues
- Ensure design and execution of SOPs and processes that are highly customer focused and operationally feasible
- Serve as escalation point for timely customer issue resolution
- Collaborate with business units to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements plans, processes, required tools to ensure implementation success
- Create, analyze and benchmark different service and performance models to drive achievement of goals and as applicable develop and track actions and timelines for corrective improvement plans
- Closely work with partner teams to drive desired results on cost, experience and quality of CS operations.
Work Experience and Skills required:
- Is a strategic, proactive problem-solver experienced with driving outstanding results using proven performance management practices.
- Is an effective communicator with superior relationship building skills, performance coaching experience, and a passion for Customer Care processes and continuous improvement.
- Is experienced in performance measurement, analysing data and processes in order to enhance the customer experience.
- Can thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment. Is a strategic thinker, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
- Senior Manager, Manager with at least 2-3 years of Manager experience; has managed team of 50-100 people.
- Operationally build, scaled and lead a team for desired KPIs
- Strong analytical and process improvement skills
- Preferably from a captive Support centre