Cure.fit - Demand & Supply Planning Role - IIM/NITIE/SP Jain (3-5 yrs)
Cure.fit takes a holistic approach towards health and fitness by bringing together all aspects of a healthy lifestyle on a single digital platform. It offers both digital and offline experiences across fitness, nutrition and mental wellbeing through its 4 products, i.e, cult.fit, eat.fit & mind.fit & care.fit, all driven by AI technology & world class trainers.
With the aim to provide the best services to its customers, cult.fit boasts of a state of the art workout facility for athletes to train at. On the nutrition side, there is no other service provider in the market that offers healthy & tasty meals that are calorie counted, so all you need to do is eat.fit. Addressing the core aspect of mental wellbeing, mind.fit aims to bring about a lifestyle change and focuses on relieving day to day stress and improving overall mental wellbeing through yoga and guided meditation. care.fit
It's not just fitness. It's a lifestyle.
Strive to #BeBetterEveryday
Job purpose :
This role leads and manages the overall Supply Chain planning processes (demand & supply planning, short & mid-term planning, allocation planning) and Market S&OP process to ensure alignment across functions and senior market management to delivery of business goals for short and medium to long term.
Duties and responsibilities :
1) Role facilitates the S&OP process including preparation of the monthly S&OP as well as the ownership of the implementation and local governance of the global S&OP standards and reporting.
2) Lead the overall market demand & supply planning process ensuring timely availability and accuracy of the plans based on a statistical baseline and market intelligence collected from the various key stakeholders in the market (Finance)
3) Ensures that new product/Services introductions are timely reflected into the demand plans while meeting service targets by effective collaboration
4) Responsible for forecasting performance, process excellence, continuous improvement and adherence/implementation of global standards and reporting requirements.
6) Demand, Supply & Inventory Planning:
- Ensure high demand plan accuracy. Ensure that appropriate adjustments are included on account of market insights, business plans, customer/sales function feedback & overall business acumen.
- Ensure a good accuracy is maintained for long term forecasts. Factors like where to open, when to open a centre decisions etc are to be part of long term forecasts.
- Supply Planning: Basis demand plan, current Inventory and planned Inventory norms, generate a rolling supply plan (12 months) at a city /centre level including Manpower, operating class.
7) Stakeholder alignment, Sales & Operations Planning:
- Conduct S&OP meeting with Sales, Marketing, HR, Business planning teams as participants,highlight any supply gaps, work on risk mitigation plans and demand shaping to ensure that agreed demand plan is achievable from supply perspective.
- Coordinate with the respective hiring teams for ensuring the required hiring plan are designed based on required supply for Manpower at centre level due to utilisation /expansions needs.
- Review S&OP effectiveness (Plan vs Actual), facilitate meaningful communication
8) Customer Service & KPI Management
- Set & review maintenance of SC parameters, considering factors like demand/supply variability,transit time, other risks.
- Set review to understand the variance of design vs actual cost, centre utilisation based on
- Drives supply chain process improvements in respective categories
Skills & Qualification Requirement :
- MBA with Top tier College IIM/NITIE/SP Jain, with experience in demand Planning/Supply planning /Inventory planning /S&Op kind of environments.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with Demand/Sales & Inventory planning functions
- Knowledge of warehouse, Supply Chain operations
- Understands principles of supply chain design and impact on end to end outcome.
- Knowledge on tools and various forecasting model for demand and supply planning
- Good knowledge of Data Analysis tools.
- Problem solving skills.
- Self-driven and motivated to work in a high-energy environment
- Program Management
- Excellent verbal and written communications