Talent Acquisition at Cure.Fit
Views:1651 Applications:456 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Cure.Fit - Channel Manager (2-4 yrs)
Channel Manager - Youtube
Cure.fit is looking for high performing individuals who can take the lead for YouTube marketing campaigns
Duties and responsibilities :
- Develop Channel Strategy for Youtube covering type of content, promotion, distribution, and collaboration aligned with overall business objectives with a focus on growing subscriber base, video views and traffic/revenue on website
- Work with Graphic Design team to develop video content aligned with overall strategy across 4 main categories cult, eat, care and live product streams
- Manage Partnerships and Collaborations with influencers, designer partners or other 3rd party
- Take responsibility for the overall look and design of all channels and make sure they obey all relevant branding guidelines
- Working closely with cross functional teams like product, business to ensure key goals are achieved
- Program management of key company initiatives
- Direct and extensive experience with running YouTube channels or other, similar community-driven online video portals.
- Must be able to demonstrate having successfully grown an online community (channel or channels) in terms of both subscriber numbers and video views / engagement.
- Hustler attitude with a bias for action and should be able to get things done when needed.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize marketing budget
- Strong analytics and quantitative skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work with cross functional teams
- Ability to strategically plan, but also have hands on approach