Talent Acquisition at Cure.Fit
Views:1847 Applications:499 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Cure.Fit - Channel Manager (2-10 yrs)
Channel Manager - Facebook
Cure.fit is looking for high performing individuals who can take the lead for Facebook marketing campaigns
Duties and responsibilities :
- Own the Facebook and Instagram fitness content channels and drive distribution and monetisation of the same.
- You will lead a high-performing team to drive Traffic and Re-marketing initiatives for India's largest health and fitness platform
- Manage Partnerships and Collaborations with influencers, designer partners or 3rd party agencies
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation of the product offering on Facebook through pages, live events, posts, and campaigns
- Work with Graphic Design team to develop image & video content aligned with overall strategy across 4 main categories cult, eat, care and live product streams
- Should be able to ideate and implement different activities to keep the Facebook followers continuously engaged and involved in the offerings that cure.fit is providing.
- Conceptualize and publish content specific to the Facebook audience related to services and information that can be useful to the followers.
- Managing communication through messages and Facebook messenger to respond
- Work with internal team and digital agency to execute engagement plans seamlessly across targeted demographics
- Take responsibility for the overall look and design of pages and make sure they obey all relevant branding guidelines
- Working closely with cross functional teams like product, Growth, business to ensure key goals are achieved
- Program management of key company initiatives
- Minimum 3 years of experience in leading and managing Facebook pages, Instagram accounts.
- Hands-on experience with all functionalities available on Facebook and/or Instagram
- Experience in conceptualizing and driving content for these channels.
- Should showcase a strong analytical skills and data-driven approach to marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize marketing budget
- Strong analytics and quantitative skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work with cross functional teams
- Ability to strategically plan, but also have hands on approach