TA Executive at Curefit
Views:665 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Cure.Fit - Business Development Manager - Corporate Sales & Partnership (4-6 yrs)
- Create, Build and Own the corporate sales portfolio and 3P revenue channels for cure.fit across business lines
- Manage the entire corporate sales life cycle including lead generation, prospecting, pitching, offering, negotiating, contract closures and renewals
- Completely own the revenue projections across multiple business lines, create strategies required to achieve the same
- Work in depth with internal stakeholders to streamline initiatives Tech, Legal, Finance & Category
- Drive strategic partnerships and create 3P revenue generation channels in association with Telcos, Banks, OEM, Apps etc.,
- Manage reporting, accounting, collection & analytical outputs for the complete function
- Work closely with support function to resolve any client issues
- Work with agencies, solution providers to build BD pipelines
- 4+ years of Experience of corporate sales & partnerships for internet based / content companies & products is a must
- Should have worked on corporate sales in last function
- Should have good understanding of negotiation, contracting & accounting
- Prior experience in 3P integrations, Bank/OEM/Telcos/Wallets association will be preferred
- Handling a team an added advantage
- Understanding for content & technology business would be preferable
More Insights for you:
How does your work impact the teams success?
- Creating revenue for the organisation , creating WOW & providing consistent great customer experience creates long lasting relationships with our clients. We're able to #makehealtheasy for these customers at an unprecedented scale.
What is in for you?
You get an end-to-end view of a business or product. Your interaction with tech, product, ops, business, growth will provide continuous learning on these areas and enable you to transition into roles where you can lead one or more of these charters.
What are the critical metrics for success?
- Customer obsession, problem solving & analytical skills, Stakeholder management,
- Project management. They are evaluated on their ability to ideate, execute and deliver on impact for any project/role they have worked in the past