Talent Acquisition at Cure.Fit
Views:1015 Applications:371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Cure.Fit - Business Analyst (2-5 yrs)
About the Role:
- We are looking for a Quality Project Manager to streamline quality few specific product lines at Cure.fit & lead improvement projects.
- You will develop deep knowledge in creating and driving projects / processes from start to end and should be able to wear multiple hats.
- You will need to be able to identify an issue, back your hypothesis with data, experiment and then scale highly optimized processes.
- You will be responsible for driving analysis, developing tracking / dashboards and building processes to ensure seamless operations across India while working closely with our Ops, Product, Engineering and other business teams.
- You will also be responsible for streamlining and managing quality processes, supporting the teams with their analyses, experiments and processes.
- The role involves working closely with Ops (central and ground), Product, Customer Support, Sales & Marketing teams to improve and roll out initiatives which enhance the customer experience.
- Analysis of defect patterns to mitigate poor customer experience practices. Build the long-term models/processes to deliver consistent experience as the business evolves
- Build and execute the process to ensure internal ops processes lead to superior quality and customer experience. Proactively develop new KPIs/metrics to identify trends from the data
- Bias for action: We need you to be hands-on and hustle on your deliverables. Create, improve, and automate; and start solving the next problem
- Work cross functionally with stakeholders and drive quality KPIs with complete accountability