Talent Acquisition at CureFit
Views:6705 Applications:1091 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Cure Fit - Demand & Supply Planning Role (3-5 yrs)
Duties and responsibilities
1) Role facilitates the S&OP process including preparation of the monthly S&OP as well as the ownership of the implementation and local governance of the global S&OP standards and reporting.
2) Lead the overall market demand & supply planning process ensuring timely availability and accuracy of the plans based on a statistical baseline and market intelligence collected from the various key stakeholders in the market (Finance)
3) Ensures that new product/Services introductions are timely reflected into the demand plans while meeting service targets by effective collaboration
4) Responsible for forecasting performance, process excellence, continuous improvement and adherence/implementation of global standards and reporting requirements
6) Demand, Supply & Inventory Planning:
- Ensure high demand plan accuracy. Ensure that appropriate adjustments are included on account of market insights, business plans, customer/sales function feedback & overall business acumen.
- Ensure a good accuracy is maintained for long term forecasts. Factors like where to open, when to open a centre decisions etc are to be part of long term forecasts.
- Supply Planning: Basis demand plan, current Inventory and planned Inventory norms, generate a rolling supply plan (12 months) at a city /centre level including Manpower, operating class.
7) Stakeholder alignment, Sales & Operations Planning:
- Conduct S&OP meeting with Sales, Marketing, HR, Business planning teams as participants, highlight any supply gaps, work on risk mitigation plans and demand shaping to ensure that agreed demand plan is achievable from supply perspective.
- Coordinate with the respective hiring teams for ensuring the required hiring plan are designed based on required supply for Manpower at centre level due to utilisation /expansions needs.
- Review S&OP effectiveness (Plan vs Actual), facilitate meaningful communication
8) Customer Service & KPI Management
- Set & review maintenance of SC parameters, considering factors like demand/supply variability, transit time, other risks
- Set review to understand the variance of design vs actual cost, centre utilisation based on S&OP planning.
- Drives supply chain process improvements in respective categories
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.