Senior Human Resource Manager at CupShup
Views:9669 Applications:981 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:492
CupShup - City Manager - Business/Operations/Campaigns (3-6 yrs)
City Manager : Are you the go-to person for people when hell breaks loose? The one with ocean-wide patience and a deep pool of knowledge. Got an idea of what are we getting at? Nowhere near chaos, you will have to deal with a team of chai-crazed co-workers, rest assured it gets mayhemic at times. Think you- re up for it? Let's connect.
The work of a City Manager at CupShup involves :
- Manage the Business, Operations, Campaigns, and Activations in the City. As CupShup deals with a very elaborate network of corporates, management skills are quintessential.
- Develop new partnerships with brands and corporates by working closely with the Company Heads and the Business Development team.
- Prepare, Plan, Execute and Manage the marketing campaigns and activations with a problem- solving attitude and quick decision-making ability.
- Responsible for Profit & Loss and operations of the City.
- Flexible enough to work in an open culture office with a versatile Team, thus leading and mentoring them towards personal as well as organizational growth.
Skills required for the post :
- Previous work experience of 3 years or more.
- Business Development skills to lead and head the BD Team.
- Operations Management involves working closely with the Operations Team that involves execution work.
- Sales and Marketing finesse to keep up with the recent trends and a go-getter attitude of getting things done.
- Team Management is an essential skill as CupShup because honestly, we are a chai-crazed hyperactive lot here.
Apart from the basic professional requirements, we are looking for individuals who have an appetite for personal growth, ready to create a dent in the advertising arena and a thirst for more - Chai, preferably.