Cummins - Senior Analyst - Market Intelligence (6-8 yrs)
- Supports projects, conducts studies and creates reports to improve the development of market intelligence used to inform strategies and business decisions. Partners with business, strategy, and functional groups to ensure adequate market intelligence is available and considered in decision making.
- Supports the development and deployment of effective methods to monitor relevant market trends, competitive threats, and other market activity.
- Supports special projects and provides market input to further the understanding of specific aspects of the market.
- Collaborates with business teams in the development of the market intelligence required to support business decisions.
- Identifies and monitors market developments, synthesizes and communicates market trends, and identifies competitive threats.
- Contributes to the development of an unbiased, regular market understanding through the generation of data and insights.
- Actively pursues deeper knowledge of the market through internal and external sources.
- Promotes a culture of intelligence gathering, insights generation and value-added support.
- Facilitates market- and segment-specific information gathering and sharing through appropriate channels.
Qualification & Desired Profile:
- MBA from Tier 1 or Tier 2 Institutions, Experience in Consulting & Research background preferably from Auto or Industrial research & provide end to end solutions along with observations, recommendations & research. Hands on experience in Market Intelligence, Market Research, Analysis, Primary & Secondary Analysis, Data Analysis,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.