Recruitment Consultant at Cummins Inc.
Views:2498 Applications:750 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:188
Cummins - General Manager - Corporate Strategy (8-13 yrs)
Job Description :
- Project Leader within the strategy team : Leads multiple business strategy projects; projects may be within a business unit, across multiple business units, or involve the creation of a new business venture, such as a joint venture, equity alliance, acquisition, etc.
- Designs and develops strategy through qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Applies strategic frameworks to analyze opportunities and develop solutions;
- Synthesizes environmental data, stakeholder analysis, and market force data as a part of the financial and business analysis necessary to develop insights and solutions to support strategic business decisions.
- Works closely with the CEO, COO, Business Segment Presidents and their staffs, the Board of Directors, and key internal and external constituencies.
- Communicates complex strategy topics clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences through both written and oral communication.
- Actively participates in campus recruiting activities; conducts interviews on campus; interviews professional hires.
- Maintains business partnerships by effectively leading internal and external partners, such as peers in other units, staff groups, senior management and outside suppliers, to accomplish organizational goals and to identify opportunities and resolve problems.
- Manages, coaches, and mentors others; provides guidance and direction on problems and issues; delegates works assignments considering employee skills and development needs.