Talent Acquisition Role at cultfit
Views:998 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Cultfit - Facility Manager (5-7 yrs)
Primary Responsibility :
- Manager - Facilities is primarily responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Facilities function at all Cult, FF and any other format. Ensuring efficient & timely support to operations with an uptime of 99.9 %
- Facilities Tickets : To ensure timely closure of all the tickets raised by center Ops / Audits / quality via different ticketing tools regarding Facilities / center launch / FLS and other relevant deliverables
- Process implementation : Implementation of systems & procedures on ground to ensure 99.9% uptime on all facilities related support across operations as per pre-determined budgets.
- Cost efficiency : Execution of all support services within the specified budget _ work towards a predetermined saving annually (budget v/s actuals) , Introduce new cost optimization initiatives.
- Vendor Management : Managing vendors along with pre-designated SPOC`s to ensure 100% uptime in service. Also responsible for building back up for key vendors to handle emergencies. Identify & screen vendors who can carry out day-to-day maintenance work in all centers.
- Asset Protection : Carry out specific testing of all equipment's/ machines from Business continuity / point of view with help of AMC's and preventive maintenance.
- Refresh : Supervise the Planning & execution of all refresh / facelift jobs and ensuring timely completion
- Quality : Conduct a quality check on the workmanship & materials used by identified vendor and identify areas for improvement and articulate benefits.
- Data Updation : Maintaining and sharing data/MIS with respective folks pertain to facilities at respective region like provisions, PPM schedules , cost trackers , budget vs actual sheets etc.
- Preventive Maintenance : Conduct regular checks and verifications to ensure all systems and processes functioning efficiently. To Supervise all schedules & ensure 0 down time.
- Team handling : Clearly identifying Goals & communicating the organizational & functional deliverables. Build a motivated team aiming to exceed expectations. Training, Retention strategies, Employee satisfaction & Succession planning amongst others will be key Deliverables.