HR Manager at Cuelearn Private Limited
Views:112 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Cuemath - Senior Curriculum Designer - K-6 Math Contents (3-5 yrs)
- Develop engaging online math content for K-6 curriculum catering to the International market.
- Review content created by subject matter experts and provide constructive feedback to the team
- Research on the curriculum of different countries, textbooks, and document the best pedagogical practices.
- Devise strategies to integrate best practices in the curriculum development process
- Strong understanding of mathematics content, pedagogy, and assessment principles.
- Possess creative ideas to make math learning fun and engaging for young learners
- Open to accept feedback, learn and unlearn
- Strong written and oral communication skill
- Ability to adhere to timelines
- Openness to collaborate with other members of the team
Qualification and Experience:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mathematics. A degree in education is preferable.
- 3-4 years of experience in teaching/developing curriculum in International Schools or Edtech Industry
- Prior experience in developing curriculum for US Common Core, Australian and/or Singapore Curriculum is preferable