HR Manager at Cuelearn Private Limited
Views:435 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Cuemath - Lead - Social Media (6-8 yrs)
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI.
Job Brief :
A talented Social Media Lead to manage everything social.
- Any other added channels for Blogs/Social as the organization seems deem.
- Experience in creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. Ensure you follow a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals in line with the Brand Guidelines.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express brand guidelines creatively
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic/customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with internal/external teams, if you have handled an agency in past it is added
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Experience in handling a Team
Must Haves :
- Proven work experience as accolades
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- A degree in Digital Marketing or a relevant field
- (Graduates can be considered provided there's a proven track record of achievements)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.