Talent Acquisition at Cuemath
Views:840 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Cuemath - Director - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA/IIM/FMS/MDI/ISB/XLRI (10-14 yrs)
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and analytical FP&A Director with strong numerical skills to drive our organization's financial operations and improve financial performance.
Duties will include setting financial targets (short and long term) and variance analysis, implementing fund-raising strategies, engaging with investors, developing a financial strategy, conducting feasibility studies, monitoring expenditure, monitoring P&L & cash flow, evaluating investments and drive special projects.
Your skills in sound financial planning coupled with your ability to direct financial assets will assist us in implementing effective financial strategies, improving revenue, maintaining a healthy financial position, and enhancing investor confidence.
- AOP Creation - Creating detailed AOP for 1 & 5 years for Internal and Investors
- Monthly AOP Tracking - Track the variance against the approved AOP and report the mitigations plans
- Variance Analysis - Work closely with teams for preparing variance analysis for Revenue/Expenses/Projections
- Cost Benchmarking - Working with various vendors for cost benchmarking
- Business Modelling - Prepare business models for existing/new business lines and work closely for new business deals
- Coordination with Business teams and Investors
- Business MIS - Ensure business MIS is prepared in detail and published as per timelines to Management/Investors reflecting performance on KPI
- Investor MIS - Work closely with Investors for regular/Adhoc MIS
- Functional MIS - Publish MIS for each function on monthly basis highlighting Major KPI
- Creating Dashboards - Preparing Adhoc Dashboards
- Automation of MIS, lead special projects
- Investor relationship management - Regularly interact with Investor teams
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum Qualification: CA (First Attempts Preferred)/MBA Finance from a premier institute
Experience: 10-12 yrs in FP&A, MIS & Investor relations