Assistant Manager- TA at Cuemath
Views:509 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Cuemath - Director - Customer Experience Operations - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (10-20 yrs)
Cuemath is a globally recognized education technology company, known for its exceptional learning outcomes primarily in math and applied-math cores (coding and more) for K-12 education. It has a presence in 20+ countries, with 60,000+ students in India, 20,000+ students in the USA, and 10,000+ students in MEA learning with Cuemath's proprietary online learning program for math and coding.
Cuemath is a mission-driven education company and it aims to make the world's children great at math and coding, and create invincible problem-solvers who will go on to solve humanity's biggest problems, and has been ranked in the top 50 global education companies at Global Forum for Education and Learning, Dubai
It is backed by the top investors in the world including CapitalG (formerly Google Capital), Sequoia, Unitus Ventures, Alpha Wave, Lightrock, Manta Ray, Trifecta among others, and is utilizing this world-class support to rapidly expand all over the world.
You can learn more about the company and its journey at https://www.cuemath.com/about-us/
This is a core leadership role in the customer experience function. You will be responsible for the Net Promoter Score system delivering results across the organization. You will have the opportunity to work on designing the system and hiring teams to ensure implementation across geographies. By nature this will be a collaborative role that will require coordination and innovation across functions optimizing for customer delight. You will have demonstrated experience in execution and be excited to solve some of our most challenging problems.
- Build and implement an NPS system for Cuemath
- Partner with teams within customer experience, and our product, engineering and tools teams to improve processes and the resulting customer experience for consumers
- Produce, dig into and use data and insights to identify opportunities to improve speed, quality, effectiveness, and customer experience
- Partner with support and company-level leadership to guide priority projects
- Referral and renewal growth will be key metrics by which success in this role will be measured.
Skills and Experience:
- You have built teams/processes from the ground up, and want to dig into the details to operate at the lowest level of detail
- You stay oriented to the goal you're trying to achieve and act with urgency to achieve it
- You want to do right by our customers to provide a scalable, outstanding customer experience
- You have 10+ years of experience in management consulting, technology, startup, or a related field
- Proficient in excel (can perform complex functions) / SQL (Required).
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum Qualifications: Education from Tier 1 B-Schools with 10+ years' experience
- Experience: 10+ years' experience in management consulting, technology, or start-up
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.