AM - HR at CtrlS DataCenter
Views:1020 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
CtrlS DataCenter - Strategic Account Manager (15-20 yrs)
Strategic Account Manager
Location : Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad
Job Description :
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for generating business from assigned strategic accounts in Manufacturing and Healthcare verticals.
- Work closely with clients- top management - CEO, MD, Board of Directors, CIO, CFO etc.
- Identify opportunities for our products and offerings.
- Conduct technology led business workshops.
- Propose solutions in consultations with the technical team.
- Negotiate contracts and close new business deals.
- Adhere to data hygiene and review requirements processes as defined in the company.
- Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills. Should be able to develop good rapport with all internal and external teams.
- Work closely with marketing for executing account based initiatives to create new leads and increase brand image with all business entities of the assigned strategic accounts.
- Should be a self-starter, disciplined, motivated, passionate and committed to achieve and exceed the defined targets.
- Establish strong network of business eco-system of ISVs, SIs and Business Consultants and back-end delivery partners that are critical to achieve success in the assigned set of accounts. Additionally must work closely with Global Alliances team for alignments with Global partners where relationships are already being managed by Alliances team.
- Should be familiar with IT Infrastructure business and willing to learn about latest trends and technologies and willing to explore new technology areas.
- Will additionally support backend teams in resolving any billing or collection issues that may arise with customers.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Post graduate in Technology or Management from a reputed institute.
- 15+ years of total experience. Out of this 4-5 years in business consulting role in Manufacturing (Automotive, Pharma, Chemical & Process, Bio-tech, Electronics, Packaging, Aerospace, Construction, Oil & Gas, Engineering etc.) or healthcare verticals. Should have few years of experience in technology sales role.
- Should have strong acumen to understand clients- business, business pain points and should be able to articulate CTRL's value proposition effectively.
- Having worked in AWS environment, understanding of automation and AI-ML will be an added advantage.