CTO/Vice President - Client Director - Services Firm (10-20 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Leading and further scaling up the exiting 12 member technology team, the incumbent will be responsible for strategizing and leading all internal and client-facing technology initiatives.
The client is a global market intelligence and content services provider, backed by a US based private equity fund.
- Conceptualize, design and develop client facing systems to automate existing processes and to launch new offerings. These will include a range of workflow automation and transactional systems.
- Adding a fresh technology layer to organization's present service offerings.
- Partner with a range of start-ups and technology focused firms to integrate their offerings with services provided by the client.
- Client servicing and high level solution customization.
- Be aware of latest trends and developments related to text analytics, automated data collection, data warehousing, ETL, data visualization etc. (The incumbent need not be an expert in these fields, but someone who has overall knowledge and is keen on learning and growing)
- Enhance and maintain internal systems (CRM, project tracking, HRMS, Finance and Procurement etc.) and provide business support as needed.
- Provide overarching guidance to IT team (to be led by an independent IT Infra Manager).
- The role is a business centric, technology leadership role, requiring close collaboration with senior management and multiple international clients in the ecommerce industry.
- 10-20 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to build and deliver new systems from scratch in domains relevant to the company to provide unparalleled service offerings to clients.
- Past experience as a solution architect and a demonstrated ability to stay updated and run pilots with emerging technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work with partners, track technology evolution and translate that into functional systems will be an added advantage.
- Past experience in leading business units and working with CXOs with responsibility for metrics such as revenue is a MUST.
- Strong English communications skills- written and verbal is a MUST.
Good to Haves:
- MBA would be an added advantage.
- Growth / deal success will be a positive, but is not essential.
- Hands on experience with emerging technologies like ML, NLP, text analytics, web scraping would be preferred. (Prior experience would be preferred, not mandatory. Ability to learn and lead teams dealing with these technologies is more important.)
- Hands on experience with work flow automation and RPA is preferred. (Prior experience would be preferred, not mandatory. Ability to learn and lead teams in these spaces is more important.)
- Client facing role with a perfect blend of technology and business; high level of visibility with senior stakeholders (internal + external).
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing services based organization leveraging emerging technologies in the highly dynamic ecommerce industry.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shweta Mehra on +91 124 452 5484.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.