Senior Manager - HR at CTBC Bank Co. Limited
Views:3125 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CTBC Bank - Chief Information Security Officer (10-12 yrs)
Position title : Chief Information Security Officer
Company overview :
CTBC Bank is the largest and a successful private sector bank of Taiwan. CTBC Bank has 260 service outlets in Taiwan and worldwide (branches, subsidiaries and their branches, and representative offices), in America, Canada, Japan, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Singapore and mainland China.
CTBC Bank is the first and only Taiwanese Bank in India which has completed more than sixteen years of successful operation. CTBC Bank is committed to support the domestic and international businesses in India through tailor made, innovative products and services. CTBC Bank will continue to stand by its brand spirit "We are family". It will also adhere to its mission - protect and build- and core values of caring, professional, and trustworthy while providing customers with a complete variety of convenient services.
Main Scope of Duties and Responsibilities :
- Ensuring that Information Security practices are current, reflecting the requirements of the Bank
- Ensure regular and periodic knowledge dissemination to all employees on various Information security threats
- Ensure completion and management, monitor cyber security related projects
- Bringing to the notice of the Management Committee about the vulnerabilities and cyber security risk of the bank
- Approve and monitor major information security projects and the status of information security plans and budgets, establishing priorities, approving standards and procedures in coordination with Head office Information Security Team
- Convene Information security committee meetings regularly and track the committee s activities and decisions.
- Ensure Setting up of Security Risk Management process at the bank in coordination with Head office Information Security Team
- Work with product/ IT teams to review security during the design and implementation process
- Assist with audit and compliance efforts with Information Security Controls
Core Competencies for the Role :
- Deciding and Initiating
- Leading and Supervising
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Applying of Technology and Expertise
- Creating and Innovating
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Planning & Organising
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- 10 years banking Information Technology related experience at senior level
- A minimum of 5 years- experience in various roles including Project Management, Business Risk Management, Information Technology.
Preferred Qualification :
- MCA/M tech (preferred)
Contact Information : Forward your resume or call +91-9811213159