CRY - AGM - Institutional Partnerships (8-10 yrs)
As a person in this position, you need to be highly driven, and take ownership and responsibility for the following:
- Establishing connect with corporates in your location to identify opportunities to partner with CRY for its objectives and activities.
- You will be responsible for acquiring new corporates and for ensuring their commitment to CRY by working closely with them to meet their child rights agenda.
- Managing the relationship with our retention clients, communicating regularly about the work done, thereby creating long term supporters for CRY
- Carrying out research work on the corporate segment in the region in order to create a pipleline for reach outs
- Creating proposals and presentations, to be used as effective pitching tools while connecting to the corporates.
- Managing the portfolio of clients to convert on income & maintain relationships; with a mix of retention & acquisition accounts
In doing so you'll experience the thrill of generating ideas and meeting new people in the corporate world and you will enhance your relationship building skills by engaging with existing clients.
You will experience a new high and a new challenge every single day as you manage your portfolio and find innovative ways to raise funds from corporates. But most of all, you'll experience a level of job satisfaction you may never experience anywhere else. Because your success will give millions of children the right to live, learn and enjoy the simple joys of childhood.
You must be a Post-Graduate, preferably an MBA with 8-10 years of experience in Client Acquisition/Client Servicing/Business Development/B2B Sales having strong communication skills along with an ability to take initiatives and a drive to achieve results.