Senior Talent Acquisition Leader at CropIn Technologies Limited
Views:425 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
CropIn - Senior Product Manager - IIT/NIT/BITS (5-8 yrs)
Job Summary :
Responsible for guiding the success of a product and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it, sets the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product.
Principle Accountabilities :
Develops products by identifying potential products and manage the lifecycle of existing products Translate business/user needs and brand strategies to technical projects. Conducting market research, generating product requirements, determining specifications, production timetables.
Primary Relationships :
- The position reports Chief Product Officer - This position works closely with Clients and Engineering team.
Best fit profile :
- 5+ years of product management experience preferred, or equivalent responsibilities
- Proficiency in turning customer and market needs into a compelling, successful product strategy
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to lead and work autonomously.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Should be ready to work with an IT start-Up.
- Engineering graduate with an MBA for Tier 1 Campus preferred.