Crompton - Senior Financial Reporter (5-7 yrs)
- Lead Finance activities in Central Business Services MIS team namely:
- Prepare monthly Performance management report including insightful variance analysis for MBR
- Financial reporting for Actual performance by business category.
- Monthly and Quarterly spends schedules with variance analysis
- Data collection to support decision making
- Other adhoc data and report requests
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of reports and data to Corporate and Business teams in line with agreed SLA
- Engage with IT team and CBS Head for Process improvement and simplification.
- Drive standardization of reports and look for automation solutions.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 5/7 years of experience in finance, MIS and reporting.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in commerce/business administration / economic with high level of Finance & Accounting Experience. CA/ICWAI/MBA/CPA Finance is preferred
- Sound knowledge of Financial systems and tools (SAP, Power BI, Tableau, advanced MS Office and Other financial reporting systems)
- Exceptional communication skills. Proficiency in English language
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.