Associate Manager - HR at Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Ltd.
Views:398 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals - Engagement Manager - Distribution Management System (4-10 yrs)
1. Ensuring Newly appointed Channel Partner are active in DMS.
2. Preparation of Monthly Distribution Management Systems dashboard/reports for all Product Lines.
3. Working on further improvement of DMS by reviving old projects and initiating new project as per business requirements.
4. Imparting Training to channel partners, sales team and regional SPOCs on new process and system developments.
5. Ensuring resolutions of customers/complains within SLA for all sales applications (Dealer Portal, DMS etc.)
6. Maintaining records of complaint, service records and sharing with stakeholders for further action and closures.
7. Releasing PR and PO for marketing vendors engaged in available applications and portals.
8. Following up with concern team for contract closure and payments of vendors.
9. Internal weekly CFT (cross functional team) meetings along with vendor partners and stakeholders for feedback and process development.