RMS SPOC at Infiniti Retail Ltd.
Views:5324 Applications:929 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Croma - Supply Chain Distribution Centre Manager (3-10 yrs)
Croma - Supply Chain Distribution Centre Manager
Key Responsibility :
- Spearhead DC operations (Warehouse and Distribution Operations) occupying a space of 70K - 150K Square Feet.
- Oversee entire DC operations (Inbound/ Outbound/ Inventory/ Returns) ensuring stock inwards, inventory accuracy, order fulfilment and returns process.
- Proactively identify process improvement projects, which lead to measurable improvement in DC and Distribution metrics and improvement in Cost per Delivered Shipment (CPDS), without compromising on SLAs.
- Develop, mentor and motivate team in the DC and Distribution Team to achieve performance goals. Ensure efficient warehouse operations with safe operating practices.
- Supervise and train warehouse employees and establish KPI based performance monitoring across all sections of DC and Distribution Operations.
- Work closely with stakeholders - Buying, Ecommerce and Store Operations teams. Continuous review and optimize of distribution network.
- Drive on-ground implementation of any new technology/System/Processes for the warehouses and distribution network.
- Cost effective warehousing/customer fulfilment in the region. Drive continuous improvement in SLAs (Pre-ship and post-ship KPIs).
- Monitor operational policies and procedures for running operations.
- Co-ordinate with Design, Projects and Compliance Team to ensure timely planning and implementation of operational requirements
- Develop associates by coaching, counselling and motivating staff to attain optimum performance & productivity levels
Documentation & KPI :
- Managing KPIs like Order to Ship, Ship to Deliver, Order to Deliver, Perfect orders, Perfect pickup etc. Ensure SLA adherence for Dock to Stock (D2S), Stock to Dock (S2D)
- Continuous improvement in work force productivity and DC Space utilization.
- Ensure control of damages, errors and mis- picks and deliver expected service levels.
- Maintaining inventory accuracy as per DC Standards. Available to Promise 99.9%
- Ensure completion of Cycle Count as per defined timelines and report discrepancy (if any) for inventory correction. 100% PID posting post stock take schedule.
Required Skills :
- Strong working knowledge of warehousing and distribution operations.
- Ability to think and introduce new ideas for improving KPIs
- Working knowledge of Warehouse Management System and Transport Management System.
- Knowledge of SAP MM will be added advantage-PO creation, GRN, Order punching, Invoicing, Stock Management.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Utilities - Excel, Power point, Word, Data analysis & Business Modeling.
- Strategic thinker with strong bias for action. Effectively manage change management process with team.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills with conflict management.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.