RMS SPOC at Infiniti Retail Ltd.
Views:886 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Croma - Spare Parts Manager - Procurement/Logistics (10-20 yrs)
Spare Parts Manager
Key responsibilities :
- Plan and develop national level spares network & supply mechanism to efficiently manage and optimize services for all manufacturer warranty services & value added services plans
- Build, retain and nurture mutually beneficial long term relationships with OEM's/brands/vendors for procurement of spares and consistent supply to service centres to improve TAT of services with revenue margin.
- Negotiate on best rates (Spares, Accessories, and Consumables), SLA's & SOP's with brand/OEM/vendors to exceed business plan, profitability & build efficiency with sustainable growth.
- Ensure payable/ receivable for OEM is managed efficiently to avoid overdue situations affecting spares procurement/supply in alignment with internal and cross-functional teams.
- Competency mapping of each vendor and assigning them appropriate coverage of spares supply.
- Develop and implement inventory management system with rack & bin system with FIFO approach at Warehouse and Service Centres.
- Ensure MSL + buffer planning of spares in warehouse, service centres in each region / city is developed and with minimum costs - Normal & Peak Load
- Setup efficient logistics for Spares supply & distribution with least possible delivery timelines at each hub/service centre.
- Bring in best industry practices to optimize the inventory & logistics supply timelines.
- Continuously monitor & improve spares management on MSL, fill rate, procurement, consumption & return, spares TAT and service quality (NPS, CSAT)
- Develop & implement IRIS codes, SOP's, audits in consideration of brand policies for service operations, spares management & tracking mechanism for each type of issue and its resolution matrix
- Coordinate with Internal & Cross-functional teams to ensure everyone is aware and following agreed processes and policies.
- Track & analyze trends of spares consumption in line with defect reported on different products and take actions with team.
- Ensure all necessary documents/data/details and reports as may be defined/required by brand/OEM/vendors for proper accounts reconciliation from time to time is maintained
- Benchmark and track standard metrics for service network and ensure Croma brand experience is enhanced
Profile requirement :
- B.E. (mandatory) + MBA (preferred)
- Excellent communication & written skills
- Strategic perspective, leadership, negotiation skills
- Business acumen, relationship savvy, results oriented, learning attitude
- Knowledge of CRM, SAP system, service center operations - kitchen & home appliances, consumer electronics, air conditioners
- Experience of managing team of Spare Part Executives.
- 10- 13+ years' experience as Spare parts manager at National level from a consumer durables/CDIT brand having pan India operations.