RMS SPOC at Infiniti Retail Ltd.
Views:172 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Croma - Senior Data Scientist - Pricing Analytics (5-8 yrs)
This role requires the person to understand business problems pertaining to pricing, existing data structures, contribute to designing & proposing solutions, and be hands-on on the technical front in building the solutions including Machine Learning algorithms and other implementation frameworks as required. The Senior Data Scientist is expected to have built models and implemented them in production environments for business' consumption. Since this role is primarily for Pricing Analytics, the Sr. Scientist should preferably have had such exposure.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Work with the Data Science & Business teams to understand key objectives & challenges and participate in framing requirements and designing solutions.
- During solution design stage, keep an eye on existing data available for building models and maintain clarity about how they would be implemented & applied.
- Work with different teams to collate data from HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics or other digital platforms to build such solutions. Also, identify and harvest relevant external data where required.
- Contribute to generating ways to harvest data generated from experiments with an objective to use them in exercises. This will require the collated data to be structured, usable & maintained for future use.
- Be technically good in building models & data management.
- Execute tasks on technical front and collaborate with members of the team on the same.
Desired Profile :
- Has worked on Pricing Analytics & strategy in earlier roles.
- Be proficient in different modelling techniques including but not limited to Linear & Logistic regression, Random Forest, XGBoost, Chaid trees, survival modelling etc. using Python, R, SAS or other tools as may be required.
- Has had at least 5-8 years' experience in working on different modelling techniques.
- Preferably has had prior exposure to Product Pricing &/or Optimization for business portfolio by leveraging different statistical measures in building implementation framework.
- Should have good communication skills and be able to articulate and present ideas or work to members of the team, Senior Management and key stakeholders and support functions.
- Preferably someone from the Retail, Travel, Retail Banking (credit cards, personal loans, auto loans etc.)
- Has a degree in engineering from an institution of repute - preferably from the IITs or NITs or a degree in statistics or economics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.