RMS SPOC at Infiniti Retail Ltd.
Views:1041 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Croma - Project Manager - Supply Chain Design Excellence (1-10 yrs)
Project Manager, Supply Chain Design Excellence
Process Excellence :
- Analyze business process gaps, identify solution alternatives, and guidance to business and relevant stakeholders for selecting the best solutions for closing the gaps
- Proactive identification of process improvement projects (end-to-end conceptualization, project management and implementation) which lead to measurable improvement in DC and Distribution metrics
- Drive Continuous Improvement - Quantitative and qualitative to improve Supply Chain costs, quality, and service
- New process design, creating Business Requirement Document in line with process improvements
- Coordinating with Product/Tech Team and participating in system design discussions.
- Conducting User Acceptance Testing for new developed features / systems from Business side. Work for creation of Standard Operating Procedures for DC and Distribution operations.
- Process Re-engineering: Lead Process Excellence Programs on designing new processes and re-engineer existing ones at central level.
- Coordinate with Tech and product team to get operational improvement projects completed
- Define and design areas of improvement and track action plans to closure
- Reassess KPIs & operations metrics/SLAs & design Automated Dashboards for centralized performance monitoring
- Elicit requirements and drive process change using document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, business analysis and workflow analysis
- Improvement in Cost per Delivered Shipment (CPDS) and (or) improvement in customer focused SLAs with each executed project
Project Management :
- Own pipeline of Supply Chain projects, manage priority & align project releases with ground operations teams. Define project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project on budget.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Managing delivery of the project according to this plan.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget.
- Prepare and communicate Risk mitigation plan to all stake holders
Skills Required :
- Strong ability to lead discussions with the business to analyze, configure and model processes in Supply Chain Management (SCM) backed by strong data analysis.
- Creating supply chain solutions to support business growth and work with business team to develop requirements for various business solutions in supply chain.
- Relevant experience in Supply Chain Management (SCM)- Transport Management System (TMS), Warehouse Management system (WMS), Order Management System (OMS).
- Network & Route optimization.
- Able to communicate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Delivery management (implementations, solution architecture)
- Knowledge of business processes, industry standards, best practices, customization and developments
- Comfortable with ambiguity and can handle the unexpected with flexibility.
- Highly driven, motivated and a very good team player. Excellent stakeholder facing and consulting skill