RMS SPOC at Infiniti Retail Ltd.
Views:1113 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Croma - Program Manager- Distribution & Express Delivery (5-10 yrs)
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Identifying opportunities for improving network speed reliability through supply chain network design by performing network studies.
- Handling network design activities viz. route planning, scheduling etc. to design a reliable and fast delivery network that meets the business needs.
- Managing day to day network operations i.e. day to day load planning / vehicle availability planning in coordination with fleet and hubs.
- Maintain a dynamic overview of connections via key hubs for network related discussions and decisions.
- Ensuring on time arrival and departure of vehicles through effective planning.
- Generating and managing different MIS reports such as Vehicle Utilization & Network Performance etc.
- Analysing data to determine health of network and work with operations to identify cause of failure thereby determining corrective actions required.
- Extending necessary support for DEPS (Damage, Excess, Pilferage, Shortage) closure in network as per requirement.
- Develop implementation plan for approved network changes and subsequently evaluate performance against signed-off decision bases.
- Work in close coordination for planning and executing rapid and aggressive expansion of Cross Docks network for strengthening last mile delivery.
- Works on development and subsequent revision of the logistics SOPs and policies at Croma, based on best practices and benchmarks, with Process Excellence team.
- Formulates, develops and owns Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), including but not limited to capacity availability as per business projections, vehicle utilisation, on-time delivery performance, delivery NPS and initiates corrective and preventive measures.
- Ensure appropriate process controls and documentation are in place, using Lean, Six Sigma and ISO standards.
- Establish best practice logistics and cross functional solutions for the company's supply chain and associated operations.
- Innovative and generate long term solutions and an excellent communicator effectively communicating ideas while collaborating with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders.
- Able to address the issues in a structured, fact based and analytical way, leveraging the strong relationships built.
- Able to multi-task, prioritise tasks and ensures deadlines are met.
- Must have in-depth understanding & knowledge of the express delivery industry landscape.
- Demonstration of strong planning skills essential and good project management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Enterprise thinking, end-to-end business knowledge.
- Strong working knowledge of supply chain management principles, omnichannel fulfilment, SAP ERP, SAP EWM and TMS.
- Proven ability to lead and manage complex projects within timeline and budgetary constraints across functional areas.
- Strong analytical skills & communication. Strong bias for Impact based Action
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.